Ludwig Erhard Zentrum
Phone: 0049 911 621808-0 (Mon-Fri 10 a.m.-12 a.m. and 2 p.m.-4 p.m.)
The LEZ has barrier-free access and is open to all visitors.
Keep each other safe with masks and social distancing!
As of April 3, 2022, the new German Infection Protection Act is in effect lifting the majority of Corona restrictions. However, due to the continuing high number of infections, we recommend all visitors of Ludwig Erhard Zentrum to continue to wear medical masks, practice social distancing, and to observe hygiene rules during their visit.
Tuesday to Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Thursday until 8 p.m.
Special opening hours in 2022:
We are open on
- Good Friday, 15.04., 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Whit Monday, 06.06., 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Day ticket: € 5
Discounted day ticket*: € 3
Thursday from 6 p.m.: € 3
Annual ticket: € 30
*Discounted prices apply for pupils, students, unemployed and severely disabled visitors upon presentation of an identification card.
Free entrance for:
- Children and young adults under 16 years
- School classes accompanied by teachers
- Students and lectures in groups
- Holders of the Fürth Pass, Bavarian Volunteers' Card and Nürnberg Card + Fürth
- Accompanying persons of severly disabled persons
You can get vouchers at the cash desk.